Registered Nurse for QA Responsibilities or Field Nurse
Rehabilitation One Home Health is Seeking a Talented Registered Nurse for QA Responsibilities or Field Nurse at Our Growing Home Health Care Agency.
- To monitor vitals and reactions to medications and look for changes in behavior and condition.
- To report directly to the client’s physician and family, especially regarding concerns for new medical conditions or worsening health.
- Knowledgeable of Quality Assurance process(requirement for QA positions)
- Coordinates the total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in care,
- Helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family and community resources.
- Active license for Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum one (1) years of home care nurse experience for all QA and/or field RN positions.
- Current CPR certification
- TB records
We have Immediate openings for the Downriver, Metro Detroit Area
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Our company is looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications with patients, hospitals and insurance companies. As well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued. Previous experience in a hospital or medical setting is preferred.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications between patients, clinicians, and insurance companies.
- Managing beginning of care through to final home visit.
- Recording information from patients and clinicians as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- High school diploma or associate degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Type: Full-time